[En-Nut-Discussion] Appload not booting when Ethernet not connected?

Erik Lindstein erik at ledutveckling.com
Mon Feb 12 15:56:47 CET 2007

I use Appload 1.1.1 to program some of my Ethernut v2.1 boards and it workes fine when i have the ethernet interface connected to a switch/hubb.
But if i disconnect the cable and try to boot it don´t boot the main software.
I guess it stopes somewhere in the Appload software because i can wait 2-3minutes and nothing happens but if i just connect the ethernet cable it then
bootes after a couple of seconds like usual.

Is it suplosed to be like this?

Regards/Erik