[En-Nut-Discussion] Back in the game

Rich Wellner ethernut at objenv.com
Mon Feb 19 00:22:15 CET 2007

I decided to completely reinstall the ethernut development kit and that
seems to have fixed everything.  I can now compile, burn and watch an
LED flash or browse a nut based httpd.

I'm sure what happened here was that something got messed up during the
GUI install process.  On my machine (ubuntu 6.06) the GUI renders
horribly with words getting cut off and the tree on the left only
showing the leftmost portion of the display.  It must be that because of
the lack of visibility I made a mistake in configuring my environment
the first time through.

A text menu based or CLI installer would be cool in the future.

rw2