[En-Nut-Discussion] Is eboot working properly?

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 18:26:15 CET 2007

Hi there,

    Way back I had tried eboot and it worked fine, but recently I
tried again and I couldn't get it to work. (not the same hardware,
althought same net chip, nor the same version I suppose).

    The tftp32 program shows that the device downloads the .bin file
(winavr generated) then when it boots up, it's back it seams like the
flash never got written to. It boots to the same program that was
flashed previously with the SP Duo. As a side note, I do have the lock
fuse on (as in locked), but as far as I remember, that didn't play any
part. Any thoughts?

Regards,
    Thiago A. Correa