[En-Nut-Discussion] Secure connection for Ethernut

Michael Smola Michael.Smola at gmx.net
Sun Feb 25 23:12:01 CET 2007

Hi,

I've started to port "matrixssl" to Nut-OS.
Due to lack of time I'm not pretty far in completing the project.
I've added the platform dependent layer, so that I can compile matrix ssl on
Ethernut/Arm.
I've build a simple hw-random generator (avalanche effect based) to generate
random numbers. Currently not integrated into Ethernut, but standalone using
an
Attiny26. Integrating it into Ethernut is pretty simple...

That's it for now, no testing and no additional API work to establish SSL
sessions done so far...if you are interested I can give you access to my
subversion archive to get a peek into the project.

...have fun...

	Michi