[En-Nut-Discussion] Nut/OS under Linux

myrteza kertusha myrkertu at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 10:13:26 CET 2007

Hi Gervasio,
i can work with amega even if i do not nutconfigure (i.e. build the
tree...)... however
the conf files expect the source directory to be smth like "nut/smth/smth",
but instead of removing in all conf files the word nut and replacing it wth
your directory ( it could be a way ) check this:

nutconfigure -bnutbld-21b-gcc
-c/home/angelo/ethernut-4.2.1/conf/ethernut21b.conf
-lnutbld-21b-gcc/lib -s./ -r/home/angelo/ethernut-4.2.1/conf/repository.nut
-mavr-gcc create-buildtree

the parameter
-s
 tells nutconfigure what the source directory will be, so if you're under
ethernut-4.2.1 ( as it's supposed to be you just attach to -s the './',
which stands for the current dir

I hope it'll help
Best regards
Zac