[En-Nut-Discussion] avr-objcopy and urom Filesystem

Ernst Stippl ernst at stippl.org
Wed Jan 24 21:39:10 CET 2007

Hi Thiago!

What is the size of the .bin File?

The Intel hex file format was originally designed for files smaller than
64kB. Some extensions were made to accomplish larger ones, (see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_HEX ). Make sure your version  "can
handle the extended Intel hex format in segmented and linear address modes"

You may also have a look at the "original" .hex file generated to see which
record types it contains.

hth
regards
Ernst