[En-Nut-Discussion] avr-objcopy and urom Filesystem

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 02:27:25 CET 2007

Hi there,

   Thanks for the help. It appears that the problem is actually with
avrdude. I haven't isolated the problem well enought to make a bug report,
but I did manage to fix our issue. After processing the bin file if I
convert it back to hex before burning it everything works well. It's quite
strange, but worked for me, so :)

   Replying so the next guy can find an answer in the archives *smile*.

Cheers,
    Thiago A. Correa