[En-Nut-Discussion] Digital inpits on Ethernut 2.1

Ernst Stippl ernst at stippl.org
Mon Jul 2 20:18:07 CEST 2007

Hi Paolo!

First, check the obvious: Is the resistor+switch really connected to PD0?
This would be the 5th pin counting from the upper right end of the expansion
connector downwards, on the row which is near to the boards edge. (when the
board is place so that the rs232 etc connectors are facing towards you.
Did you setup PD0 in your software? How do you check for the signal level?
Do you use interrupts?
You could try a different pin and see if the behaviour changes or stays the
same.
Try to change the pin our are connecting to but do NOT change the program.

hth

regards
ernst