[En-Nut-Discussion] Problems with ICCAVR 6.3

Rodrigo Garbi rodri.garbi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 20:22:17 CEST 2007

Hi!

I finally succeeded on compiling NUT/OS 4.2.1 sample projects with iccavr
6.3.
I am working with a MMNET01 board.
The problem is that neither httpd  nor inetq applications are running well.
I tried to make a debug and for that I set a breakpoint at the beginning of
main function.
I found out that code never enters main function!!
May I have problems with Nut initialization thread?

I have used the following compiler option : -ucrtnut.o
 c:\icc63\lib.nutinit.o in order to make
icc compiler not to enter main function before running nut/os
initialization, but I don´t know
if icc compiler is really responding to that option.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance!
Rodrigo Garbi