[En-Nut-Discussion] Nut/OS ARM questions

Ben Hall ben at rpmsys.com
Tue Jul 10 01:11:26 CEST 2007

I'm looking for some initial direction on which development platform to use
for an upcoming ARM project that will revolve around Nut/OS and Nut/Net.
I'm familiar with Imagecraft products and would prefer to go with their IDE,
but I've searched the user groups and from at least one comment in the
online documentation, no one has yet used(tested) Nut/OS using Imagecraft's
ARM compiler  --I'd feel better if I were not the guinea pig.  Has anyone
had recent success going this route, and if so, what debugger are you using?
  I've also procured a copy of Sam Studio 0.2 (Yagarto GCC, Eclipse IDE, and
Nut/OS all bundled)  and have started using it with a AT91SAM7X-EK.  Again,
is there anyone with experience with this toolkit who would be willing to
take a few questions from me, outside of this forum? I've gotten stuck
trying to debug a Nut/OS application running out of RAM on that board.

Thanks much

Ben