[En-Nut-Discussion] Nut/OS ARM questions

Dave Warren dwarren at luescher.com
Tue Jul 10 10:36:04 CEST 2007

Hi Ben,

When I started with Nut/OS and the AT91SAM7X-EK I had simular concerns about
getting a nice integrated dev enviroment and linked debugger. I am using
Rowley Crossworks for ARM, it works great and is fair value for money. You
need to do a little work because you can't use the Nut makefiles directly
and also to get the JTAG to go.

regards

Dave Warren