[En-Nut-Discussion] Nut/OS ARM questions

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at kernelconcepts.de
Tue Jul 10 13:09:02 CEST 2007

Hi,

> Nut/OS all bundled)  and have started using it with a AT91SAM7X-EK.  Again,
> is there anyone with experience with this toolkit who would be willing to
> take a few questions from me, outside of this forum? I've gotten stuck
> trying to debug a Nut/OS application running out of RAM on that board.

I'm quite new to NutOS on arm, but just have a lot of experience with
NutOS on AVR and Linux on arm as well. I fairly well managed to run
NutOS on my SAM7-EX256 (olimex board, similar to AT91SAM7X-EK).

I'm using the gnu arm toolchain I've build myself under linux and I'm
programming the device using OpenOCD JTAG as well as SAM-BA. (Both also
on linux).

I had some starting problems, but basically they came from a lack of
documentation for some tools and the board itself.

Feel free to ask, I'll do my best to answer your questions.

Best regards,

Ole Reinhardt

--
kernel concepts GbR             Tel:   +49-271-771091-14
Inh. Faerber & Kirchner         Fax:   +49-271-771091-19