[En-Nut-Discussion] ethernut3 debugging with openocd

imsjoerg imsjoerg at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 18 14:40:50 CEST 2007

Hi,

we are using the Ethernut3 board as a base for developing our application.
Recently I got Eclipse Europa with Yagarto toolchain running for
compiling and basic debugging.
I can load my application into RAM with gdb and it halts
at main(). I can step one line and set a breakpoint in main so it stops there.
Once the program runs I can halt it, but the program has crashed.
This is where I need help.
Something with interrupts, stack, vectors???

The program is a multitasking application based on Nut/OS.
I use OOCD  R141 on WinXP with ARM-USB-OCD.

Any advice welcome!

Joerg

(I put this question on the openocd forum too)