[En-Nut-Discussion] ethernut3 debugging with openocd

Dave Warren dwarren at luescher.com
Wed Jul 18 15:04:33 CEST 2007

Hi Joerg,

I have had something simular. I was using Nut 4.2.1 on the AT91SAM7X256.
When I broke in with JTAG I found the crash was a data abort (bad address
for data read). I never did understand it but increasing the size of the
stack in my threads made it go away. I don't understand why. Also I
discovered that you need a standard out device even if this is only the null
device.

good luck

Dave Warren