[En-Nut-Discussion] Version of apploader in ethernut 2.1b and "continuous" appload issue

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Fri Jul 27 15:18:58 CEST 2007

Hi,

> I was wondering what version of the apploader ships with the ethernut
> 2.1b board?

I don't know what's the concrete version, but your problem seems to have
a different cause.

> I've been investigating an issue where the bootloader continuously
> tries to dhcp->tftp->reflash in a big loop. Seems that the 'jmp 0' is
> never happenening, but I don't see what would make it jmp back to
> 0x1f00 either.

For me it looks like you have a watchdog running that is resetting the
board after starting your application. Or perhaps there is another
"reset" reason like a stack overflow.

Bye,

Ole Reinhardt

| Embedded-IT          Hard- und Softwarelösungen             |
| Ole Reinhardt        Tel. / Fax:        +49 (0)271  7420433 |
| Luisenstraße 29      Mobil:             +49 (0)177  7420433 |
| 57076 Siegen         eMail:    ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de |
| Germany              Web:         http://www.embedded-it.de |
|                      UstID / VAT:       DE198944716         |