[En-Nut-Discussion] app httpd build

Don Thompson dthompson at dcu.org
Fri Jun 22 19:41:26 CEST 2007

Hi,
I'm trying to compile the demo httpd app using iccv7.  I get area 'text'
not large enough.   Just to try to get past this error I have tried
various processors and external memory sizes but nothing works.   What
is the minimum hardware / memory size required?   Using the Ethernut2
board, how do I tell the compiler it has more than 64K banked memory?
Also, I noticed in earlier threads that one reason httpd is so large is
because it includes DNS.   Can DNS be disabled -- I don't see a compile
switch for this?
thanks