[En-Nut-Discussion] MultiThreading

MUHAMMAD AZEEM AZAM muhammadazeemazam786 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 1 10:18:30 CET 2007

I have a TCP Server for Microcontroller. i want that my micro controller should be able to fullfil another task. Not only networking.
This means that i should create anther task (or thread) on the controller.
I want that this thread should have as much computing time of the controller as
possible.
  How to achieve this.
  ---------------------------------------
  I am confused in this concept, please clear it to me
  Let suppose that
  I have only 2 threads (other than main and idle).
  Thread 1
  Thread 2
  in thread 1 i have a NutSleep(125), this means my thread has been slept for 125ms and then the control will be transferred to Second thread. If second thread has a NutSleep(500)
  ,means thread 2 has been slept for 500ms .
  But what after 125ms contol is transferred back to thred1 or what ?

  Thanks for ur help
  Bye