[En-Nut-Discussion] FW: Internet Radio Hardware addon board

Lokker, Ronald R.Lokker at krohne-altometer.nl
Thu Mar 1 23:56:34 CET 2007

Yes i know this link

"Please note, that this application is using the Helix MP3 Decoder,
which comes with a license different from the NUT/OS license. Carefully
read the Helix License Page."

But i can not find the hardware or to buy

Are the hardware

"An add-on board had been designed, which is named Calypso" ??

I see a picture of the hardware add on but how can I get it ?