[En-Nut-Discussion] how to upload .hex file to ethernutboardinWindows

Michael Gong mwgong at cs.utoronto.ca
Tue Mar 6 13:42:35 CET 2007

Hi,  Rob,

Thanks for the information. Actually, I don't have to stick with
avrdude. As long as I can upload .hex file through my usb-serial
converted to the board, tool doesn't matter.

Since you pointed out some issues about the usb-serial adapter, I am
wondering whether you guys have a workaround for that problem ?

Thanks a lot.

Mike