[En-Nut-Discussion] how to upload .hex file to ethernutboardinWindows

Henrik Maier hmlists at focus-sw.com
Wed Mar 7 00:24:14 CET 2007

Hi,

There is no principal problem with usb/serial converters and avrdude. As
long as the usb/serial driver is behaving correctly.

You find that some usb/serial converters do work well and some brands don't.

I have avrdude working reliably and even reasonable fast (when compared to
the JTAGICEMKII) using a cheap no-name usb/serial converter.

Henrik
http://www.proconx.com