[En-Nut-Discussion] Re : No response on rs232 port

tchuatcheu carles tchlucio at yahoo.fr
Thu Mar 15 11:19:00 CET 2007

Sorry i cannot help you.But you have to verify if your rs232 interface on the Board is ok.
I also have any problem with my Ethernut 2.1B. I am biulding a Embedded Web server, and have to use a Filesystem (Phat16, Phat36, PNUT or UROM) to access on my MMC-Card(by reading and writing).But it don't work,i'm meaning a access by Filesystem.I don't know if it is possible with the Ethenut 2.1B.

Please I need your Help!
Thanks
Lucio.