[En-Nut-Discussion] Re : How to establish wireless communication

tchuatcheu carles tchlucio at yahoo.fr
Thu Mar 15 11:19:22 CET 2007

Sorry i cannot help you.But you have to verify if your rs232 interface on the Board is ok.

I also have any problem with my Ethernut 2.1B. I am biulding a Embedded
Web server, and have to use a Filesystem (Phat16, Phat36, PNUT or UROM)
to access on my MMC-Card(by reading and writing).But it don't work,i'm
meaning a access by Filesystem.I don't know if it is possible with the
Ethenut 2.1B.

Please I need your Help!

Thanks

Lucio.