[En-Nut-Discussion] olimex sam7-ex256 & ethernut

Lars Ulph lars at mantracourt.co.uk
Tue Mar 27 16:24:06 CEST 2007

> Hello All,
>
> I am trying to get Ethernut 4.2.1 working on my Olimex Sam7-ex256 (not EK) board. Has anyone managed to make this work? Has anyone managed to make the webserver work? if so please please tell me how.
>
> I believe it uses a Micrel PHY instead of the Davicon one on the Atmel version.
>
> What changed do i need to make to make the phy talk to me? I have flashed the board many times but i don't know whether it is alive.
>
> Also how do you change the IP address of the board?
>
> any help would be appreciated.
>
> Regards,
>
> Lars Ulph
>
> Mr. Lars Tapani Ulph
> BEng Electronic Eng. & Management
> lars at mantracourt.co.uk

Registered Office: Mantracourt Electronics Ltd, The Drive, Farringdon, Exeter, Devon, EX5 2JB, UK.
Registered in England No:1749118.     VAT Registered No:408 9738 16
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. Unless you
are the named addressee (or authorised to receive it for the addressee) you may not disseminate, distribute,
copy or disclose it to anyone else. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be
secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete,
or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents
of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a
hard-copy.