[En-Nut-Discussion] Propox MMNet01 and Nut/OS

Nicke niklas.forsberg at eltekniksvenska.se
Tue May 8 08:44:30 CEST 2007

I have problems with Nut/OS on the MMNET01 minimodule, I can't even get the
simplest uart sample to work so I guess it has something to do with the
Nut/OS configuration.

Apps written and compiled with WinAVR works just fine so theres nothing
wrong with the hardware.

I'm new to Ethernut, Nut/OS so I guess I do something wrong when I configure
it. In the Ethernut Configurator theres no conf file for MMNET01 but one for
MMNET02 so I tried with that, and some others to without success.

So does anyone have a MMNET01.conf file for Ethernut Configurator or a
working samlpe to share with me?

/Niklas