[En-Nut-Discussion] Propox MMNet01 and Nut/OS

Ernst Stippl ernst at stippl.org
Tue May 8 21:44:40 CEST 2007

Hi Nicklas!

>From a quick glance at the Propox web pages, I can see that the "01" module
has no extenal memory controller, but the "02" has one.
Have a look at the schematics of the "01" to see into which address the ext.
memory is wired.

As a start, try if this stripped-down conf file helps:

PLATFORM="MMNET01"
AVR_GCC = ""
MCU_ATMEGA128 = ""
NUTMEM_START = "0x100"
NUTMEM_RESERVED = "64"
NUTXMEM_SIZE = "28416"
NUTXMEM_START = "0x1100"

the entries for the ethernet controller and the banked memory are removed,
but as a simplistic start, it may work.

regards
ernst