[En-Nut-Discussion] ethernut on display3000 board

Philipp Brüll phil at outofsync.de
Tue May 15 12:05:04 CEST 2007

Hello,

currently I'm trying to run the latest (4.2.1) nut/os version on a
display3000 board (www.display3000.com). The display board is just a
simple board with a display and an atmega128 chip. It isn't a problem to
compile and upload a simple application that turn a led on and of.
Without ethernut it's working fine, but if I just link the ethernut
libs, nothing is happened any more. Compile, upload (via avrdude) is ok,
but no blinking led :-(
I turned off any optimisation. I think it's a problem either with the
nutinit or the linking of the main() method. Does someone know under
which circumstances the ethernut initialisation is not running through?

Maybe someone who has experience with running ethernut on
not-original-ethernut-hardware can help me?

Regards
Philipp