[En-Nut-Discussion] error will make.exe

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Wed May 16 13:04:05 CEST 2007

bert_vermant schrieb:

> I use ethernut-4.2.1    and   i have installed al licened compilier from imagecraft iccavr v6.
>
> Any idea's how to solve this problem?

It might be caused by the ICC version you are using. I remember, that it had some limitations and required somewhat special handling of library and include paths.

You may try to exclude critical source from the build by adding a "NOT_AVAILABLE" requirement in the configuration script.

For example, to remove wlandrv.c change

    {
        name = "nutarch_avr_wlan",
        brief = "WLAN Driver",
        requires = { "NUT_EVENT", "HW_MCU_AVR" },
        provides = { "NET_PHY" },
        sources = { "avr/dev/wlan.c", "avr/dev/wlandrv.c" }
    },

    {
        name = "nutarch_avr_wlan",
        brief = "WLAN Driver",
        requires = { "NOT_AVAILABLE", "NUT_EVENT", "HW_MCU_AVR" },
        provides = { "NET_PHY" },
        sources = { "avr/dev/wlan.c", "avr/dev/wlandrv.c" }
    },

in nut/conf/arch/avr.nut.