[En-Nut-Discussion] ethernut on display3000 board

Philipp Brüll phil at outofsync.de
Wed May 16 08:53:10 CEST 2007

ok - that's an opinion. But I would like to use it for this "simple"
tasks. avr-libc is useful, but it hasn't usart functions or threading
support. I've programmed these things once for another system and I
don't want to do it again, if there is already a good working
implementation. It isn't planned now, but in the future, I maybe want to
use an ethernut interface. It would be cool to have this option, without
rewriting the whole system.

Regards
Philipp Brüll