[En-Nut-Discussion] Thread priority

Michel Hendriks michel at streamit.eu
Wed May 16 10:07:48 CEST 2007

Maybe, but I want to check if my threads are still running.
The easiest way to do that is using a high prio thread :-)

If I used a hardware timer I would need to implement some
kind of check flags set by the threads and test them one by one
in the hardware timer handler. This is much easier, less code
and only requires the other threads to give up the CPU every once
in a while.

Greets,
Michel