[En-Nut-Discussion] NutOS Upgrade, was: NutGetMillis in Uart ISR

Hugo Simon hugo.simon at gmx.de
Mon Nov 12 20:14:16 CET 2007

Hi Harald

Good news and bad news.

The good first: The Ethernut 4.4.0 runs a whole day in our big network
without crash. So, hopefully, the busy-network-bug is fixed.

The thread problem different between Mozilla and IE. IE is fine, Mozilla
opens to many streams.

My nut/include/cfg/crt.h is empty. Even if I set the MaxOpenStreams to 16.
Also __iob ist 0x10 bytes long.

I set MaxOpenStreams to 16 in the configurator, saved the config, then
rebuild NutOS and httpserv. Nothing. I had that problem in the past, too.
With other parameters. Maybe there is something broken in my configurator
installation?

In the configurator the property "Max.Open Streams" looks like this:
Enabled: yes
File:include/cfg/crt.h
Macro: FOPEN_MAX
Active: True
Checked and value=16

Then complete path to the crt.h is
C:\Entwickl\ethernut-4.1.9\nut\include\cfg\crt.h
The config file lives in C:\Entwickl\ethernut-4.1.9\nut\conf
The main NutOS Path is C:\Entwickl\ethernut-4.1.9
And there are other NutOS versions in C:\Entwickl\ethernut-x.x.x

Is there a problem having more that one NutOS installed?

Thank you
Thorsten