[En-Nut-Discussion] NutOS Upgrade, was: NutGetMillis in Uart ISR

Ernst Stippl ernst at stippl.org
Mon Nov 12 22:41:19 CET 2007

Hi!

Well, it's not a problem to have multiple Ethernut versions installed, but
care must be taken which .conf file is opened by the configurator.

If you look into nut\conf\crt\crt.nut you find the entry:

            {
                macro = "FOPEN_MAX",
                brief = "Max. Open Streams",
                description = "Maximum number of concurrently opened
streams.\n\n"..
                              "Default is 8",
                type = "integer",
                flavor = "booldata",
                file = "include/cfg/crt.h"
            }

And this controls the include file content of include/cfg/crt.h in you build
tree. (Harald was referring to inhis email)

If you open the wrong .conf file you may operate on the wrong base-directory
i.e. within the wrong Ethernut version.

Open the .conf file explicitly by using the "open" command in nutconf.exe
and make sure you do use the right base directory name.

hth

Regards
Ernst