[En-Nut-Discussion] Using AT91SAM7

Angel Sanchez angelsp at aumat.es
Mon Nov 26 14:08:50 CET 2007

Hello

I am using Ethernut 4.4.0 with AT91SAM7XC256, compiling both Ethernut and my application with Rowley CrossWorks

My main is only a loop calling NutSleep (100);

I have the following problems:
 - The main loop is executed only the first entry.
 - Tracing the code, I find IRQ interupts disabled permanently
 - Forcing an initial enable, in some point from inside the kernel the interrupt are disabled again
 - In anoter test, including the compiler option -f omit-frame-pointer, the application crash, and seem be a erroneus implementation of
   NutEnterCritical  (It push the saved csr in stack, changing the offsets to paremeters an local variables)

I am very surprised by this problem, because reading the discussion list, the port seem work correctly.

Can somebody give me some hint about this problems?

Thanks in advance

Angel Sanchez