[En-Nut-Discussion] Using AT91SAM7

Dave Warren dwarren at luescher.com
Mon Nov 26 15:53:43 CET 2007

Hi Angel,

There is not a supported port to CrossWorks, just a small number of people
who use it and make a few 'hacks' to get it working.

I think the problem with interrupts is in NutEnterCritical. I use the
..\nut\include\arch\arm\atom.h from 4.2.1 then interrupt works.

I think it would help if we had a page on the website discribing how to use
Ethernut with Crossworks

regards

Dave Warren