[En-Nut-Discussion] FTP-Client for 1.3H

RaspWolf wolfgang.rasp at r-solution.de
Tue Nov 27 19:52:02 CET 2007

Hi,
thanks for your answer - I know TFTP - but I never used it.
For my application TFTP would be the right solution, but the Problem is that
the Port for TFTP is blocked by some Servers - especially on Universities.
I want to transfer Datas to a University - so I think it would be more
confirm if I use FTP.
Nevertheless thank you for your answer ...:clap: