[En-Nut-Discussion] Atmega2561 samples with ICC

Jason Walton walton.jason at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 17:24:25 CEST 2007

Hello everyone,

I recently upgraded to the newest release of the Nut and am needing some
feedback from the list.  I've been using gcc for quite some time while
running Nut 4.0.3 on an Ethernut2, but was wondering the status of the
Atmega2561 development.  I thought that I had read in the release notes that
there were a few of the samples that were now running on 4.4.0.  Are there
any significant deviations to the Atmega2561 tutorial on the Documentaton
Page of the Ethernut website?

I'm running NutOS 4.4.0 on ICCAVR Pro.

Thanks,

Jason