[En-Nut-Discussion] Unable to program the ethernut board 1.3h with isp in DOS mode

Jan Heiby jan_heiby at adslhome.dk
Sun Oct 14 15:04:26 CEST 2007

Hello  Harald

Thanks for the answer and the helps.

I have try a lot before it success me to flash code to the ethernut board
1.3h
with the latest version of enthernut software version 4.4.0.

Here is story on what I have been through.

I found an avrdue.exe version on net.
It was same version as you used but if wont work in the first try.

The reason was that I used an old version of WinAVR 20050214-install. that
was deliver on CD  include
in package when I brougt Ethernut Starter Kit 1.3H.

Next step in solving my problem,  was to installed the last version of
WinAVR 20070525-install , but that's don't solve the problem.
This version also gives some compiler fail. It was unable to make an elf
file I think.

Then I install an release before the new's one version WinAVR
20060525-install.
That's help a lot. Now am I able to compile and flash down the code by use
of avrdude.

/Jan