[En-Nut-Discussion] How to use Banked Memory???

SK2209 steve at planetcontrols.com.au
Thu Oct 25 22:53:23 CEST 2007

Hi,

Can anyone help me out with how to use the banked memory in the Ethernut 2.
I need an additional 32k to store some structure data.
How do you initialize and use the banked memory?

I remember reading something about the PNut file system some time ago.
Problem is I am already using the XFlash for http pages and I don’t think
you can use both.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Steve