[En-Nut-Discussion] R: Ethernut 5 with ARM9 ??

Alain M. alainm at pobox.com
Fri Oct 26 04:36:05 CEST 2007

STR911FM44X6 at digikey: $17.82 and there is none available
STR912FAW44X6 at Mouser: $14.12 (in stock)

Anyway, I don't trust them. And I can say why: A friend of mine worked
at ST (here in Brazil) and he once received an *express* order from the
matrix: DO NOT to loose time with small clients.

I am a small client.

Alain