[En-Nut-Discussion] Port of uIP on Ethernut board 2.1 rev-b2 - Lan driver

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Tue Oct 30 10:42:14 CET 2007

Jean-Francois Dufour schrieb:
> Hi,
> I am looking more particularly for the lan91c111 driver in
> C that I could use for my project. I have not been able to
> find one anywhere, so maybe you guys can help me with this.
> If you also know a port for this version (Beaudoin has one
> but for the RTL8019 version...), would be appreciated.

Long time ago Adam Dunkels told me that he planned work on this, using
parts of the Nut/OS driver. I offered my help, but we never made any
progress due to lack of time. May be you contact Adam directly.

The latest Nut/OS code is available at
http://ethernut.cvs.sourceforge.net/ethernut/nut/arch/avr/dev/lanc111.c?revision=1.6
It is has been done for the 8-bit AVR only and may require some
modifications for 16/32-bit access.

I'm still interested in this and would appreciate, if you keep me
informed about any progress. Do not hesitate to contact me via private
email, if you need any support.