[En-Nut-Discussion] Added SJA1000 bugfix and several arm related changes / board support files to CVS

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Thu Sep 6 22:23:39 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I just added support for Olimex SAM7-EX256 board, including necessary
changes to the at91_emac code as well as a config file. Also I added
support for Atmel EB40A evaluation board running redboot as bootloader
(different load address was needed).

Along with these changes I added a new TWI device driver for
AT91SAM7X256. This driver is still ongoing in development and should be
considered as beta. But I would appreciate if you will test it and
report / correct bugs! This driver is using the hardware I2C master of
the above mentioned cpu.

Yes and there are some more changes. Here is a short changelog:

        * arch/avr/dev/sja1000.c:
          Corrected handling of 11bit standard IDs
        * arch/Makefile: Added at91_twi driver
        * arch/arm/dev/at91_twi.c, arch/arm/dev/ih_at91twi.c: First
 	  checkin
        * conf/arch/arch.nut: Added HW_PDC_AT91 to AT91SAM7X256 platform
        * conf/arch/arm.nut: Added support for AT91 TWI driver
        * include/arch/arm/at91sam7x.h: Added support for AT91 TWI
	  driver
        * include/arch/arm/irqreg.h: Added interrupt definitions for
	  SPI/TWI
        * conf/olimex-sam7-ex256.conf: First checkin
        * conf/repository.nut:
          Added ld script selection for eb40a_redboot_ram (EB40A Eval
	  board with redboot bootloader running, changed load address)
        * conf/at91eb40a_redboot.conf: First checkin, New config for
          AT91EB40A eval board with redboot bootloader running
        * arch/arm/ldscrips/eb40a_redboot_ram.ld: First checkin, support
	  for AT91EB40A eval board with redboot bootloader running
        * arch/arm/dev/at91_emac.c: Changed phy detection and added
	  support for micel phy (SAM7-EX256 Board). Still needs work:
	  Make phy id configurable in configurator.

Hope these changes will still make it into 4.4?

Even more changes enhancements will follow soon. I'm currently working
on ADC support for SAM7 as well as on a USB PDC implementation.

Bye,

Ole Reinhardt

| Embedded-IT          Hard- und Softwarelösungen             |
| Ole Reinhardt        Tel. / Fax:        +49 (0)271  7420433 |
| Luisenstraße 29      Mobil:             +49 (0)177  7420433 |
| 57076 Siegen         eMail:    ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de |
| Germany              Web:         http://www.embedded-it.de |
|                      UstID / VAT:       DE198944716         |