[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut3 Code in ROM and in RAM

Paulo Silva psilva at opensoftware-br.com
Sat Sep 8 15:34:51 CEST 2007

Hi Martin

Take a look into .../nut/arch/arm/dev/at91_efc.c you will see the declaration "RAMFUNC int At91EfcCmd(u_int cmd, u_long tmo)" that puts the function to run in SRAM.If you want to learn a litle bit about what this happen look into ../nut/arch/init/crtat91sam7x256_rom.S, there you´ll see how is made the copy from rom to ram.

regards

Paulo