[En-Nut-Discussion] Filtering web pages

Maciek arrenn at poczta.onet.pl
Mon Sep 24 10:47:02 CEST 2007

Hello!

First of all I apologise for my English.
Secondly I have to solve such a problem:
before I display web page on a screen, I have to filter its code in order to find special marks (e.g. %). I know that exists such a thing like ASP, but I've studied it quite well and it is not what I want.
Generally I have to be able to change a web page contents without further changings in C++ code of my HTTP server. I think it is possible, because HTTP server somehow translates htlm files into well-looking web pages.

Any ideas?

Thanks for any help,
Maciek