[En-Nut-Discussion] Filtering web pages

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Tue Sep 25 09:38:26 CEST 2007

Maciek schrieb:
> First of all I apologise for my English.

I'm sure, many subscribers here would do worse. :-) We will try to
understand any grammar and syntax construction to keep this list
international.

> Secondly I have to solve such a problem:
> before I display web page on a screen, I have to filter its code in order to find special marks (e.g. %). I know that exists such a thing like ASP, but I've studied it quite well and it is not what I want.

I have no idea why the ASP or SSI implementation doesn't work for you.
Anyway, you can always copy the file pro/httpd.c to your application
directory and include it in your Makefile or project file and make the
required modifications. The linker will then automatically exclude the
original.