[En-Nut-Discussion] nut/os-timer-PORTA-problem

Ajit Ratnaparkhi ajit.ratnaparkhi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 22:29:53 CEST 2008

Hi,
I am using Ethurnut2, ATmega128, and I am not using external memmory, I have
set configuration file accordingly, also I have not defined NUTMEM_STACKHEAP
in configuration file. Do I need to include this? And what is the solution
to make timer work while using PORTA simultaneously?

thanks and regards,
-ajit