[En-Nut-Discussion] nut/os-timer-PORTA-problem

Ernst Stippl ernst at stippl.org
Tue Apr 1 22:58:44 CEST 2008

Hi Ajit!

Besides setting the values to disable usage of external memory, have you
tried to prove that your application does not use it?
A way to do this would be to call NutHeapAvailable() and display the result.
It must not be larger than 4096 (in any case, because this is the size of
the internal memory), actually it must be considerable less: 4096 minus the
stack size of (384 for "idle" plus 768 for "main") minus stack size of app
threads minus variables allocated from heap minus some global vars.

Regards
Ernst

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht------discussion-bounces at egnite.de] Im Auftrag
von Ajit Ratnaparkhi