[En-Nut-Discussion] nut/os-timer-PORTA-problem

Ajit Ratnaparkhi ajit.ratnaparkhi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 08:47:03 CEST 2008

Hi Ernst,

I tried for two timer related functions, NutGetSeconds() and NutSleep().
Before modifying the PORTA value, they work very fine. i.e. if i call for
NutSleep(2000) then it sleeps for 2seconds and NutGetSeconds() also work
fine.
Then after modifing PORTA value, call to NutSleep(2000) sleeps forever. This
I tried while executing single thread and two threads simultaneously. Also
NutGetSeconds() either does not return current time in 'seconds' OR it
returns same time value.

thanks and regards,
-Ajit.