[En-Nut-Discussion] Howto unsubscribe mailinglist

Bent Neumann Jensen neumann at fys.ku.dk
Thu Apr 3 10:25:58 CEST 2008

Hi

I've been listening to the ethernut mailing list now for some years, and I
have only played a little with ethernut. And now I'm pretty shure that it
won't get any further than the play I have done.

So I would like to unsubscribe to the list. How do I do that?

It has nothing to do with the project or quality thereof. It is solely
because of to little time and other interests. There is simply no reason for
me to receive a large number of emails because of this project anymore.

Best regards
Bent Neumann Jensen

Checked by AVG.
16:14