[En-Nut-Discussion] nut/os-timer-PORTA-problem

sumedh tirodkar sumedhtirodkar at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 16:15:16 CEST 2008

In first reply it is mentioned that PORTA might be used for address bus. If
PORTA is not made equal to 0, then no other function(life NutSleep or ADC
related functionality) works.
i wanted to know if there is some workaround for this.
can we use some other port for this purpose instead of PORTA.

Regards,
Sumedh Tirodkar and Ajit Ratnaparkhi.