[En-Nut-Discussion] Application does not boot when having large global variables on Ethernut3

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Fri Apr 4 18:11:44 CEST 2008

Hi,

> Not that I'm aware of.
> http://www.ethernut.de/arc/testarr-20080404.zip
> contains a little test program.

Cool! I'll test it next.

> May there be a conflict with the RAM used by the boot loader or, in case
> you use it, OpenOCD?

The bootloader itself uses more than 64K of the ram. But at the moment
the bootloader jumps into the application the used ram is not of
interest any more as the crt_xyz.S file reinitializes everything,
does'nt it?

I hope I can tell more when debugging with openocd.

Bye,

Ole

| Embedded-IT          Hard- und Softwarelösungen             |
| Ole Reinhardt        Tel. / Fax:        +49 (0)271  7420433 |
| Luisenstraße 29      Mobil:             +49 (0)177  7420433 |
| 57076 Siegen         eMail:    ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de |
| Germany              Web:         http://www.embedded-it.de |
|                      UstID / VAT:       DE198944716         |