[En-Nut-Discussion] web tiger serial config

Don Thompson dthompson at dcu.org
Tue Apr 15 18:55:43 CEST 2008

Hi Harald,
One obvious thing I overlooked.  I have a new install on my laptop.  The version is: avr-gcc (GCC) 4.1.0.
I still have the old laptop where this worked so must try that to confirm.
I have avoided using lower baudrates since I thought more error was introduced.  I have only tried 9600, 38400 and 115200.   None of these work, but the output varies.  I believe at 9600 it only
displays a few characters.  I never looked at the high byte of UBRR since I just figured it was zero.  The low byte is correct as I dump it to the leds to confirm.  What about any other usart related
registers?

thanks,
Don